Join the Philips Lifeline Independent Consultant
Referral Program today!
Make a difference in the lives of seniors and earn money by sending referrals to Philips Lifeline for the Lifeline Medical Alert service and/or the Philips Medication Dispensing service.
Speak with one of our knowledgeable sales representatives right away
Call: 1-800-533-8954 x54355
You can also email us using the email link below and provide us with your contact information, including your first and last name and telephone number. One of our knowledgeable sales representatives will contact you right away.
How it Works
- Educate caregivers and seniors about the benefits of the Philips Lifeline medical alert service throughout the course of your normal day or by reaching out to your community
- Develop relationships with local healthcare professional to help multiply your referral efforts
- Refer qualified candidates to Philips Lifeline through a secure/password-protected Philips app which is easily downloaded to any
smart phoneor tablet
- A Philips Lifeline sales representative will follow up with your qualified referrals to assess their needs, recommend the right service, answer questions and initiate the order for the senior
- For every qualified lead that installs the Philips Lifeline service in their home, you will receive compensation of $125
- For every qualified lead that installs the Philips automated medication dispensing service, you will receive compensation of $50
- Make a difference in the lives of seniors by marketing America's #1 Medical Alert service
- Be your own boss
- Make your own hours
- Earn incremental revenue from referrals to Philips Lifeline without the requirement of purchasing equipment
- No special skills needed, if you’re outgoing, a self-starter who wants to make a difference in your community and you interact with caregivers and seniors on a regular basis, consider becoming a Philips Lifeline Independent Consultant
Becoming a Philips Lifeline Independent Consultant is easy.
- There is no need to purchase equipment, maintain inventory, worry about installation or customer billing.
- Complete an application. Qualified candidates will undergo a background check. Once cleared, a contract will be issued.
- Start-up training and support will be extended to you so you have all of the necessary tools to help you be successful.
- Optional ongoing training will be offered to give you an opportunity to connect with other Philips Lifeline Independent Consultants – to share best practices and learnings.
Contact us to learn how you can benefit from this opportunity:
Call: 1-800-533-8954 x54355
Or complete the form to the right and one of our knowledgeable sales representatives will contact you.