Join the Philips Lifeline Independent Consultant
Referral Program today!
Make a difference in the lives of seniors and earn money by sending referrals to Philips Lifeline for the Lifeline Medical Alert service and/or the Philips Medication Dispensing service.
Call: 800-533-8954 x54355
You can also email us using the email link below and provide us with your contact information, including your first- and last name and telephone number. One of our knowledgeable sales representatives will contact you right away.
How it Works
- Educate caregivers and seniors about the benefits of the Philips Lifeline Medical Alert service, outreach in your community or through the course of your normal day.
- Refer qualified candidates to Lifeline through a secure/password-protected Philips app which is easily downloaded to any smart phone or tablet.
- Lifeline will follow up with your qualified* referrals to introduce the service, answer questions and initiate service for the senior if interested.
- For every qualified lead that results in installation of the Lifeline service in the subscriber’s home, you will receive compensation of $125.
- For every qualified lead that results in an installation of the Philips Automated Medication Dispensing service, you will receive compensation of $50.
- Make a difference in the lives of seniors by marketing America's #1 Medical Alert service.
- Earn $125 for every qualified lead that results in the installation of the Lifeline service in the subscriber's home.
- Earn $50 for every qualified lead that results in the installation of the Philips Automated Medication Dispensing service in the subscriber's home.
- Be your own boss.
- Make your own hours.
- Earn incremental revenue from referrals to Philips Lifeline without the requirement of purchasing equipment.
- No special skills needed, but looking for outgoing, self-starters who want to help make a difference in their community and who come in contact with seniors/caregivers or who like to interact with seniors/caregivers.
Becoming a Philips Lifeline Referral Consultant has never been easier.
- There is no need to purchase equipment, maintain inventory, worry about the installation, or ongoing customer billing.
- Complete an application. Qualified candidates will undergo a background check. Once cleared, a contract will be issued.
- Start-up training and support will be extended to you in an effort to provide you all of the necessary tools to enable your success.
- Optional ongoing training will be offered to provide you an opportunity to connect with other like consultants – to share best practices and learnings.
About Philips Lifeline
The Lifeline Medical Alert service is the industry originator, connecting subscribers to help in the event of a fall or other emergency. Trusted by over 200,000 healthcare professionals, Lifeline has helped over 7 million seniors to remain independent in their homes.
The Philips Medication Dispenser helps subscribers adhere to their medication schedules by dispensing medication at scheduled intervals, alerting a caregiver or family member when the subscriber does not dispense at the pre-scheduled time.
Or complete the form and one of our knowledgeable sales representatives will contact you.