The new spencer in-home medication dispenser helps payers and providers control risks and costs by managing the medication dispensing adherence of their high-acquity, chronic disease patients.
The spencer in-home medication dispenser is offered through Philips Medication Adherence Solutions (PMAS). Designed to be easy for patients to use, its cloud-based data collection and reporting functions connect digitally across multiple platforms to allow healthcare organizations, pharmacists, and caregivers to stay connected to patients. This advanced, in-home medication dispenser provides:
- Audible and visual reminders to patients to dispense medication at pre-scheduled times
- Cellular or Wifi connectivity for remote data connection and monitoring
- Notification alerts for pharmacists, clinicians and caregivers of missed doses so that patient care can be appropriately coordinated
- Medication refills delivered to patients' homes from specialty pharmacies
- Easy-to-load medication refills to allow patients to load spencer themselves
- spencerCare professional portal to facilitate connected care among pharmacists and clinical staff
- spencerAssist app to allow caregivers and families to monitor patients’ medication dispenser adherence and intervene as needed
- Trend reporting to payers and healthcare facilities of medication dispensing adherence history, giving line-of-sight to at-risk patients
To speak with a Philips consultant about our PMAS medication adherence solutions, please call 1-800-451-0525 x 2099 today.
* The spencer registered trademark is owned by HAP Innovations.