The Philips Lifeline Difference
Not all medical alert systems, or providers, are the same. Philips Lifeline sets the standard for all other medical alert companies to follow:
All of our systems offer 24/7 fast access to our US & Canada based Response Centers where highly trained response associates are ready to help in any situation.
Ambulance, fire and police do not need to be dispatched for every press of the button. You create your own action plan. A Lifeline Response Associate can contact a family member, close friend or neighbor for you. Emergency services will only get contacted at your request or in a true emergency situation*.
We keep your loved ones in the know. Based on your response plan, long-distance family members are notified in the event there is an emergency, after we have assisted you. Provide up to three “Notifies” and we will ensure they stay in the loop should something happen.
HomeSafe with AutoAlert
- AutoAlert will call for help if a fall is detected, even if you are unable to press your button
- The fully staffed response center will dispatch the help you want when you need it
- AutoAlert has detected over 200,000 falls, more than any other medical alert service
- GoSafe uses up to six advanced locating technologies, including GPS, to help find you in an emergency
- The GoSafe system has AutoAlert, proven fall detection in the pendent
- Both the pendant and communicator offer two-way voice communication, so you can speak directly with a Lifeline Response Associate