We have the right medical alert system for you
Not all medical alert services are created equally. At Philips Lifeline, we want you to continue living your life the way you always have, with confidence. As the leader and largest service provider, Philips Lifeline has the right medical alert system to meet your individual needs.
*Prices provided below are for the landline versions for each medical alert system.
**Plus a $149 one-time device fee to purchase the GoSafe pendant.
With just the press of a button, our basic medical alert system gives you fast access to our fully-staffed 24/7/365 emergency response center.
- More ways to wear: choose from a pendant or wristband
- In-home, two-way voice communicator with a sensitive speaker and high-quality audio means we can hear you from multiple places in the home
HomeSafe with AutoAlert
For those worried that pushing a button might not be possible there is AutoAlert. Our most advanced feature can automatically detect a fall at home.
- The leading fall detection technology in a pendant
- AutoAlert can automatically place a call for help if a fall is detected
- Has detected over 200,000 falls to date
For the more active person, GoSafe provides fast, reliable access to help at home, out in your yard and anywhere on the go. Plus, GoSafe has the exclusive fall detection benefits of AutoAlert!
- Talk to our Response Center right through the pendant using the two-way voice communication for help anytime, anywhere
- More than just GPS – when you need help, GoSafe has six different ways of being able to pin-point your location; allowing us to send help to you wherever you need it.