How to Review Medication in the Dispenser
- Unlock the door to the unit and open the door.
- Press the LOAD key.
- Press the arrow key on the keypad until REVIEW flashes and press OK.
- Confirm that the order the cups were loaded in is correct. The first cup for the day will be at the bottom of the stack and the last dose of the day will be the top cup.
- Press OK to continue on to the next cylinder.
- Repeat steps 1 through 5 for remaining cylinders, until all changes have been made.
- When you are done making your changes, press the arrow key until QUIT is flashing then press OK.
On the screen you will see the options to LOAD or REVIEW.
The cylinders will begin to rotate. When the dispenser stops moving the cylinder in front of you will contain the cups to be dispensed next. Confirmation of this will appear in the display window and shows the number of cups and the day and date the cups are to be dispensed.
NOTE: Dispensers loaded with more than 10 days of medication cups will have two or more days’ of medication cups stacked within the same cylinder. That is appropriate.
If you notice a discrepancy in the number or order of cups, you may make adjustments as needed before moving to the next cylinder.